Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New York City Caricature Artist, Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling


Hello, my name is Elgin, and I want YOUR Business! I've been a Professional Caricature artist in NYC since 1990.

I've drawn in a variety of venues, including street caricatures in Times Square and Central Park,corporate events, for Kraft Foods, and Sardi's Restaurant, Toys R Us, and The M & M Store. I've drawn at Tavern On The Green, The Hampton's Classic, and Yankee Stadium! I've done Canine Caricatures For The American Cancer Society's Annual Dogs Walk,Petco, and I've done more Bat-Bar Mitzvahs than the average Rabbi!

If you need an artist that's fast, look no further. Im one of the fastest drawing caricature artists in New York city.I draw at a rate of 20-25caricatures an hour. Thats a LOT of pictures! the great thing about caricature drawing at a party is that everyone gets entertained! It doesn't matter if you're young or old, make or female, Democrat or Republican, EVERYONE loves to have their picture drawn!

Caricatures are the ultimate party favor that not only serves as a momento of that special date or event, but also can be used as an effective marketing tool for business. Imagine having your contact information on every caricature. It can be done.

No comments: